Monday, June 2, 2008

The Things I'm going to miss...

I thought I would just mention all the things that I'm going to miss being the month of June. It's a lovely month. One of the most gorgeous months out of the year to be on the East Coast. I'm also not writing this for pity, I'm actually writing it to show that the people that think I'm skipping out on their event I'm skipping out ON ALOT OF OTHERS...boy this is not a good idea.

Ben's Bachelor Party
Lorenna's Graduation Party
Krista's Graduation Party
Meaghan's Graduation Party
My Parents Anniversary
Fathers Day
George's Birthday
Hick's Birthday
Jess's Graduation Party
(possibly) Annie's Going away party
Mao's camping trip
Dyball's Birthday Bonanza

I'm sorry, my apologies to all of you.

It's kinda like taking a really great job offer getting paid 100K a year + benefits...but in actuality it's like losing 1,500 dollars at various places across the country all in fractions of a second.

Keep Following along and enjoy the ride.

No comments: